Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sweet Sunday

I love Sundays! This one was nicer as I wasn't putting my boyfriend on an airplane, or purchasing a cistern full of water only to find it unnecessary when the torrential rain came a couple of hours later. Today I got up early as I often do to prolong my one precious day off, made some yummy juice and got ready to go to the beach. Ian decided today he wanted to come with me which was nice since we hadn't seen each other in a week and he fell asleep at 9:30 last night. We had a nice time and even flew a kite. It was actually quite comical as the winds were gusty and couldn't sustain the kite very well. It did a few nose dives into the water and sea grapes alternately. I got fried as the kite flying added an hour to my usual beach time, but as I only get to the beach once a week, it is fine.

I really wish Sunday came more than once a week.
Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com