Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun with flying, Freefall #5!

Though last minute, I decided I couldn't let a year go by without
participating in my annual jump! Operation Freefall is what gave me my
life back after my assault, and helped me find the strength and drive
to get back on my feet and LIVE again! I made a commitment to myself
after my first freefall, that I would participate in this event every
year, for myself, for my sisters and for survivors of sexual violence everywhere.

Operation Freefall founder Kellie Greene is a dear friend of mine with
whom I have been fortunate enough to work on several projects for
survivors. She is dedicated, selfless and amazing. I am thrilled to
help her, and everyone involved, once again make this event a huge
success! Won't you do the same? No donation is too small or
insignificant and it all goes to an amazing cause.

Please take a moment to sponsor me. It's really easy - you can donate
online by credit card and receive a record of your donation.No
donation is too small!

Here's my page: http://www.firstgiving.com/nicolestx

All donations are secure and sent directly to Speaking Out About Rape,
Inc.® SOAR®. Please join me in supporting Speaking Out About
Rape, Inc.® SOAR® and a fabulous cause!

Thank you and Blue Skies!
Nicole

Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com