Sunday, February 1, 2009

"She don't eat meat but she sure likes to bone..."

Can't help but think of that Dead Eye Dick song when I saw this banned Super Bowl commercial. I have always been ambivalent when it comes to these racy PETA ads, including the naked Pam Anderson ads with the tagline "I'd rather go naked than wear fur." I like the attention they get but as a feminist the portrayal of women as sex objects is fairly offensive, realistic looking bodies - and using men, not only women - would make these a bit more palatable for me. However as a veggie, I do like the message, though the commercial is hilarious bordering on ridiculousness!

Vegetarians don't just have better sex, they taste better :)
Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com