Monday, April 6, 2009

"been here so long, think that it's time to move..."


I have had the feeling for awhile now that this will be my last year on St. Croix. The details are still working themselves out, but the more I think about it, the more clear it all is. It is time for a new adventure and more self enrichment in a different setting. I am more ready than ever to begin living this beautiful life!
One way plane tickets are far less expensive. I love my island, and I am sure I will be back, but for now, it is time for something more than what this place can provide. I won't be limited and I won't settle. Thank you to a good, old friend who made me see this.

Sunset pictures of Ha'Penny and Frederiksted Country Club (Sarah & Clay day).
Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com