Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday!

Not many people are happy about Mondays, usually I'm not thrilled with them, but so far, this Monday morning has been a GREAT one.

The sky on my way to work was the most amazing bright blue and its depth captivated me. The green of the trees were rich and amazing, and the spattering of yellow, orange and pink flowers all around delighted my senses. Green is in the forefront of my vision today, and not in any sort of jealous way, in a beautiful, magical way.

On this Monday I am appreciating the beautiful moments, both small and large;
• Trusting myself and my inner voice, and having faith
• New friends
• Being first in line with no wait at the lab
• Getting the best parking spot in town (the first Farchette & Hanley spot!)
• Putting the finishing touches on a brand new piece of jewelry

"Paraiba Moon" 14kt white and yellow gold pendant with rainbow moonstone and paraiba tourmaline.

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."

- Norman Vincent Peale
Share:

1 comments:

TerryC said...

I love my beautiful mother's day gift, Pook!

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com