Friday, May 29, 2009

The "little" things

Sometimes the smallest of things can bring a smile to one's face. After a tiring week which is seeming to tax me physically, emotionally and spiritually, I woke up this morning being annoyed at the sun in my face through my kitchen window instead of reveling in the beautiful sunrise as I have every other day this week. Then my landlords' TINY dogs got all territorial when the larger (and by larger I mean about 500x their size) and older dog from next door happened into the yard in front of my window. The interaction between the three canines made me literally laugh out loud!

Some little people have been making me smile lately too, like my friend's beautiful little girl who was the flower girl at the wedding I attended last Sunday, and the revelation that I can enjoy the younger generation without wanting to personally add to it.
Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com