Thursday, September 10, 2009

"When I was your age, Pluto was a planet..."

So wanna be planet, Pluto (actually considered a dwarf planet) turns direct after a 5 month retrograde period. Unlike Mercury, a Plutarian (I think I made that up, and I like it) retrograde can be a time of transition and rebirth, representing how we direct our lives! Pluto's retrograde is unlike Mercury's in that it is not a retrograde orbit, but retrograde rotation. Slightly different. Who knew?

"During a Pluto retrograde period, we will feel pressured to eliminate and release the old, outworn, outdated and obsolete in our lives. We will be urged to let go of attitudes, thinking or communication patterns, security drives, and rigid emotions that no longer serve us. This is an excellent time to undergo an internal form of house cleaning, and look into ourselves to determine exactly what we do and do not need."
from astrology.com

Not surprising that the huge changes I have made in my life this year began when Pluto turned retrograde. In fact, the overwhelming feeling I got that I needed to - and would - finally make the necessary changes in my life on my personal path to happiness, began the very day that Pluto embarked on its alternate way. I immediately followed suit.
Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com