Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BEING A WOMAN IS NOT A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION

I am honored to work alongside such brave and inspiring women through my affiliation with SOAR (Speaking Out About Rape) and my involvement in Team SOAR. Fellow Team SOAR member and friend, Chrissy Turner has joined forces with the National Women's Law Center in their campaign, "Being a Woman Is Not a Pre-Existing Condition".

Last week Chrissy was on Anderson Cooper 360, you can see her interview here:
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2009/10/26/ac360.christina.turner.int.cnn.html

Share:

1 comments:

The Man said...

I can't imagine how a woman could be treated that way, but yet it happens so frequently. It's a great weakness of modern civilization. I admire the courage and passion that many women have shown.

To play off of Kid Rock's "Amen":
And how can we seek salvation when our nations human relations
Got me feeling guilty of being male

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com