Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bliggity, Bloggity... BLOCK!

Ctrl+A, Delete... Ctrl+A, Delete... Ctrl+A, Delete...

This is what the last half hour of my life has looked like, as I try to create something that might pass for interesting writing. Instead, I'll post some pictures from around SunDog House.
Fiona is getting bigger, slowly. I love this picture of her as she tries to get herself up onto the breakfast bar. The look in her eyes is a cross between determination and fear, as she ended up tumbling down off the bar backwards as I snapped this shot. Poor kitty!

It's not easy being green... this little frog lives in the bird bath just outside the kitchen window at SunDog House.

This orchid lives about two feet north west of the above amphibian. Apparently Buddha lives inside.
Share:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com