Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Next Chapter

Life is pretty damn good right now. I wake up every day to beautiful surroundings, beautiful people and just a truly beautiful life. I feel like I have to pinch myself, this is real, this is happening, this is really my life! Even a couple short months ago, I could never have imagined that my life would change and take off in the way it has. Though there have been very difficult times and struggles as of late, everything is now falling into place, and setting the stage for something incredible.

I have found gainful new employment, and the opportunity to get back to doing what I do best. It will also allow me time to dance, and really have outlets for my creativity once again. Through all that has happened recently, I found truth in what I have often said about myself, that I honestly believe I am equipped with the personal tools with which to deal with any situation life can throw my way. Experience and life lessons have made me the person I am today, and I am again confident in myself, and excited about what lies ahead.

As I sit here, on my porch, spectacular views of the infinite blue-green Caribbean waters and Buck Island excite my eyes, the green hills of the East End come alive as the winds blow through the grass and trees, making palm trees, bougainvillea and other lush island plants dance in the now late afternoon sun. Sugar birds visit the porch rail frequently, just to say hello, and today they came in threes. I watch kite surfers glide across the water, catch air and fly. It has been a Nicole day, quiet, relaxing, contemplative. How I have missed those, and missed Nicole.

During this transition I have had time to enjoy life again, go to the beach, read books, sit by the pool, make new friends and enjoy the company of others, of truly genuine people, once again. I’ve chosen the good life, chosen to be happy and chosen to live positive. The best part is? It gets even better, because it can and it will. All the wisdom and happiness of the Universe is really available to all of us, when and if we want it. The next chapter of my life is looking pretty amazing, sometimes I wonder how I got everything I wanted, and then I remember that I deserve it all.
Share:

1 comments:

tjwesson said...

This makes me so happy to read! I love you, my sister friend!

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com