Thursday, September 5, 2013

some COLOR for a change

My evening runs at the Buccaneer are the highlights of my days and weeks. The jogging trail that wraps around the golf course and through the beautiful property is full of natural goodness. There is a pond with baby ducks that have stolen my heart, along with egrets, herons and some other birds I think are either sanderlings, least sandpipers or Wilson's plover - perhaps some of each - and several baby ones. The course is lush green, and bright Caribbean flowers boast their vivid colors in contrast to the earth and sky. My path takes me around the water's edge, under swaying palms and over hills that offer amazing views of the surrounding areas. The solitude clears my head, refreshes my soul and keeps me sane - for at least one more day.

Sunset at the Buccaneer

Date Palm at the Buccaneer Hotel



Share:

0 comments:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com