Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RENT - The Rock Musical

RENT was performed this year at the Caribbean Community Theater. Directed by my friend Michael Armendariz with musical direction by Patrick Baron. I was asked to help with the choreography and even ended up with a small part in the show and along the way, I certainly became a RENT-head! Another amazing show and incredible overall experience. The theater is one of the things in my life that makes me feel the most alive. I also was honored to work with such a dedicated and professional group of people, including many young, talented new theater kids who definitely renewed a bit of my lost faith in the next generations.

The cast of RENT with Director Michael Armendariz

Share:

a diamond in the rough

a diamond in the rough
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me...

BTemplates.com